Neff T46FD53X2, Induction hob
N 70, Induction hob, 60 cm, Black, surface mount without frame, T46FD53X2
- Touch Control – Control your hob with a simple touch.
- Combi Induction – Merge two circular cooking zones to heat large cookware.
- Power Move – Just slide your cookware to adjust the temperature.
- Power Boost – An extra surge of heat when you need fast results.
- Induction – the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
- Bevelled front edge
- 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- Combi zone
- : use bigger cookware by connecting two classic cooking zones into one large zone.
- Cooking zone front left: 190 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 190 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Touch control: control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Keep warm function: keep dishes warm at preset low power level.
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- : switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- : an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
Time saving & efficiency
- Power Boost function for all zones
- : boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- 2-steps: increase or decrease the power level simply by moving the pot forwards or backwards.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel suspension: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Safety cut out facility: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy consumption display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 – 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 6.9 KW
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging
|Member Product ID||
Cooking zone ceramic
|Appliance Voltage (V)||
|Consumer Item - Depth||
|Consumer Item - Gross Weight||
|Consumer Item - Net Weight||
|Consumer Item - Width||
|Consumer Item - Height||
|Country of Origin - Code||
|Features | Benefits||
Induction cooktop with TouchControl.
|Major Department Name||
|Number of Burners||
|Consumer Item - Width UOM||
|Consumer Item - Height UOM||
|Consumer Item - Depth UOM||
|Consumer Item - Net Weight UOM||
|Consumer Item - Gross Weight UOM||
Here at Aztec Domestics we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We know that you don’t want to wait days for your order to arrive. That’s why we offer next day delivery on all items which are in stock and ordered before 7pm on any weekday. If items state 3-5 days delivery we will contact you and arrange a suitable delivery and time slot with yourselves.
We only deliver to certain postcode areas. Please click the ‘What dispatch options are available for my postcode?’ link at the basket page to see if your postcode is eligible for free local delivery. Alternatively Warehouse collection can be arranged.
**We do not remove refrigeration appliances, you must contact your local council to arrange this, however, we will leave your old appliance in a suitable location at your property for collection.
We will install your appliance at the time of delivery*
On delivery our engineers will unpack your appliance, take away all packaging and remove and recycle your old appliance.**
*Only electrical Items will be installed by Aztec Domestics. All gas appliances will be installed by a subcontractor which can be arranged through us or you’re welcome to find your own gas safe installer.
What we offer to do
- Uninstall the old appliance if still there.
- Unpack and install the new appliance to regulatory standard.
- Fit where required décor doors.
- Connect water inlet and waste.
- Remove and refit kick boards as long as they are easily removable.
What we don’t offer
- We do not cut out apertures in work tops.
- Amend hard pipework for gas or water.
- Install appliance in a different location within the kitchen.
© 2023 Aztec Domestics. All Rights Reserved.