Bosch PUE611BB5E, Induction hob
Serie | 4, Induction hob, 60 cm, Black, surface mount without frame, PUE611BB5E
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level.
- PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob.
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched off within a short time again the former settings are still available.
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time.
- The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- TouchSelect: control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Switch-off timer: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Count-down timer: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
Time saving & efficiency
- PowerBoost function for all zones
- : boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- Quick Stop: quickly switch off a cooking zone with one longer touch.
- 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
- Frameless design
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety shut off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 – 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 4.6 KW
- Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included
|Member Product ID||
|Consumer Item - Depth||
|Appliance Voltage (V)||
Cooking zone ceramic
|Consumer Item - Gross Weight||
|Consumer Item - Net Weight||
|Consumer Item - Height||
|Consumer Item - Width||
|Country of Origin - Code||
|Features | Benefits||
The Induction hob: Faster than gas and ceramic hobs, induction is easier to clean and more energy efficient.
|Major Department Name||
|Consumer Item - Width UOM||
|Consumer Item - Height UOM||
|Consumer Item - Depth UOM||
|Consumer Item - Net Weight UOM||
|Consumer Item - Gross Weight UOM||
Here at Aztec Domestics we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We know that you don’t want to wait days for your order to arrive. That’s why we offer next day delivery on all items which are in stock and ordered before 7pm on any weekday. If items state 3-5 days delivery we will contact you and arrange a suitable delivery and time slot with yourselves.
We only deliver to certain postcode areas. Please click the ‘What dispatch options are available for my postcode?’ link at the basket page to see if your postcode is eligible for free local delivery. Alternatively Warehouse collection can be arranged.
**We do not remove refrigeration appliances, you must contact your local council to arrange this, however, we will leave your old appliance in a suitable location at your property for collection.
We will install your appliance at the time of delivery*
On delivery our engineers will unpack your appliance, take away all packaging and remove and recycle your old appliance.**
*Only electrical Items will be installed by Aztec Domestics. All gas appliances will be installed by a subcontractor which can be arranged through us or you’re welcome to find your own gas safe installer.
What we offer to do
- Uninstall the old appliance if still there.
- Unpack and install the new appliance to regulatory standard.
- Fit where required décor doors.
- Connect water inlet and waste.
- Remove and refit kick boards as long as they are easily removable.
What we don’t offer
- We do not cut out apertures in work tops.
- Amend hard pipework for gas or water.
- Install appliance in a different location within the kitchen.
© 2023 Aztec Domestics. All Rights Reserved.